About our venue in Alford
- is spacious with wooden sprung floor which makes it ideal for dancing, keep fit or similar
activities. There is a stage, with stage lighting and a wireless PA system, which means any
performers/acts can set up on stage, without actually taking up valuable main floor space.
Theatre Bar/Café Area
- which is adjacent to the main hall is classy. The bar is fully licensed and is well-stocked to support
Upstairs Lounge area
- a comfortable and luxurious space for meetings, large enough for around 15 attendees.
- which is adjacent to the Theatre Bar/Café Area has been newly refurbished, which as the following
equipment: - gas cooker with 6 rings, fridge, automatic hot water dispenser for beverages and food
preparations, professional dishwasher, water heater, sinks, cutlery, china, cake stands, hot plate
display carvery flat bed, connoisseur hostess trolley and a serving hatch to main hall.
- have been refurbished and are all accessible on the ground via a door in the Main Hall. The
disabled toilet has a baby changing facility for your convenience.
- we are able to offer a high-quality wedding reception, dining/seating plan that could comfortably
accommodate 100 guests plus top table/s. The main hall using the existing format above in conjunction
with the Theatre Bar /Café Area could achieve a figure up to 200 guests. The maximum number the main
hall can accommodate using only close seating plan is 225 guests.
We also have alcohol and entertainments licenses and are able to host events until 2am.
The venue is fully accessible for wheelchairs.